Thursday 28 April 2011

School Outfits of the Week-Late Summer


Hello! This is a video showing what I wore to class last week. Monday: Black tank top from JC Penney's-pink flowy cardigan skinny jeans from Marshalls, JC Penney's cuff bracelet from IKEA gold and pink earrings from Walgreens-large, black and floral gold ring from Forever 21 black and gold beads flip-flops, sandals Grandco Tuesday: Purple Tie-Dye T-shirt from Target Skinny jeans from JC Penney's (I think) silver sandals from Payless-Purple and silver earrings, wheremade for me and gave me a gift-ring local prayer box necklace from my grandma Wednesday: Flora Sweater from Wet Seal-green cami from Rue 21 necklaces Gordmans-Pearl Bracelets Gordmans stud earrings from Forever 21 Skinny Jeans Flora sweater - Black T-shirt from Target Skinny Jeans, again from JC Penney's-Grey Boots by Kohl's: JC Penney's (see the trend yet?)-Pink flats of K-Mart Pink Stilettos Carnival of shoe Thursday Rue 21 Turquoiseand hematite necklace from mom-and-turquoise ring, I can not remember where I bought blue and silver earrings from Premier Jewelers Friday: Red-orange cardigan from coal-Flora cami of carbon-gold and ruby ​​necklace and ring from my Granny Gold Jasmine Disney Couture bracelet from my mom and gold earrings from Kohl Skinny jeans from JC Penney's Snake-skin brown flats from Shoe Carnival Twitter: twitter.com ** ** You're Beautiful FTC: I bought all the items with my own money except...

My Links : ±7±:The Best Low Price Bread Maker & Recipe !!1 Enfamil Free Formula Free Shipping !9# Top 10 Definitive Supercube !!1 Purchase Mustek Scanners




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links