Wednesday 20 April 2011

Purchase Sterling Silver Pave Cubic Zirconia and Freshwater Cultured Pearl Chandelier Earrings



Over All Rating Reviews :
These were a gift for my wife but got held back until Valentine's day - over shopped! So she hasn't given any input to this yet. They are very good looking with nice quality for the price. These are a very good buy with Amazon's "sale" prices. The metal working is surprisingly well executed and these are arguably better made than earrings that I paid 4-5 times as much. (they had small diamonds and a single natural pearl) I purchased these based on previous comments and so far I think they were spot on. They are very elegant with a nice vintage feel to them. It is hard for me to find jewelry for my wife that has a classic / timeless look but these fit the bill perfectly.
Get more detail about Sterling Silver Pave Cubic Zirconia and Freshwater Cultured Pearl Chandelier Earrings.





No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links