Thursday 7 April 2011

Best places to buy 14k Yellow Gold 6.5-7mm Freshwater Cultured Pearl Stud Earrings



Over All Rating Reviews :
14k Yellow Gold 6.5-7mm Freshwater Cultured Pearl Stud Earrings

I completely recommend this earring set for children and teenagers. I bought it as a Christmas gift for my niece after hearing that she wanted pearls--but the studs had to be gold because she's allergic to other metals.

I was happy with the quality of the pearls, they seemed well matched, I couldn't detect any visable imperfections, and the luster was okay for the price.

The packaging it comes in is nice enough for gifting, so it wasn't necessary to purchase any special jewelry boxes for presentation's sake.

I recommend this for children and teenagers, because the quality itself is perfect for that age group. If you're looking for a set for your girlfriend or wife I'd look elsewear. Although the quality is fine, they are still on the cheap-looking side.
Get more detail about 14k Yellow Gold 6.5-7mm Freshwater Cultured Pearl Stud Earrings.





No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links