Wednesday 13 July 2011

March 2011 favorites


My first favorite video! It's a little humorous, because I obviously have no makeup favorites, but I was still able to collect a few things I loved in the month of March. Hope you guys enjoy my very first favorite video! Favorites include: pearl earrings Baby Girl Perfume St. Ives Apricot Scrub Drivers License favorite Harry Potter Song: Spotlight - Patrick Stump Abracadabra - Jesse J Says Who - Selena Gomez Find Me On: Suddenly Darling: www.suddenlydarling.com and Luuux:t.luuux.com Email me: michelleclee2010@hotmail.com

Thanks To : ±1±: Hot Cell Phones & Service Store +99% low-price-tents-shelters-20 ±1±: Best Buy Women's Watches On Sale! !!1 Tax Debt Relief Info !9# Ion Audio Usb Turntable Cheap




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links