Saturday 7 May 2011

Shop For 7.5-8 mm Freshwater Pearl Earrings in Silver



Over All Rating Reviews :
I wanted to buy girl friend a pair earrings and came across these and from the reviews and pic and it seemed like a safe bet plus they're pretty inexpensive so I ordered a pair and 1st reaction when I opened it was --- wow.

I'm not sure if I had a "wow" reaction because I had low expectations and was pleasantly surprised or et cetera but when i received the packages it came wrapped in tissue paper which I unraveled then was surprised to see a elegant white box and when I opened it the pearls were sitting on a white felt back board and they simply gleamed.

1 reviewer said they were too small but I think they're the perfect size, any bigger and they'd look to gaudy.
Get more detail about 7.5-8 mm Freshwater Pearl Earrings in Silver.


!!1 Bose Computer Speakers Clearance Sale



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links