Sunday 6 February 2011

Where To Buy PearlsOnly White 7-8mm AA Freshwater Pearl Earring Set



Over All Rating Reviews :
These earrings are ok for the steeply discounted price, but I imagine anyone who knows about pearls would scoff at them. I'm no expert but I can see that one is more yellow than the other, and the one that is whiter is kind of dull. Obviously, the surface will vary from pair to pair, but the pair I received are not well matched. Also, both pearls have numerous little pits.

I'm reasonably satisfied with these for the price, but I don't recommend buying them if you're looking for a nice gift.
Get more detail about PearlsOnly White 7-8mm AA Freshwater Pearl Earring Set.





No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links