Saturday 22 January 2011

Shop For Freshwater Cultured Pearl Earrings 5.5-6mm White Pearls with Silver Mount



Over All Rating Reviews :
I give these a 12 out of 10 stars.

They don't look like your typical freshwater pearls - they have the shine and luster and depth of color with overtones of pink and silver that you would normally find only in much more expensive pearls.

I got a pair of AAA Akoya pearl earrings at the same time as gifts for my sister and I really needn't have... I was thinking one (this one) would be casual and the others dressy but these would serve both purposes equally well. These are every bit as beautiful as the Akoyas for a third the cost.

For size, they are small (a bit smaller than a pencil eraser for those who don't translate millimeters well), which is what I wanted as she's a petite person.

As a gift that you will be proud to give I can highly recommend these.
Get more detail about Freshwater Cultured Pearl Earrings 5.5-6mm White Pearls with Silver Mount.





No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links