Wednesday 1 September 2010

Best 14k Yellow Gold 6.5-7mm Akoya Pearl Stud Earrings



Over All Rating Reviews :
These earrings arrived "lightening fast", and were very well packaged in a sturdy small mailing box, within which was a nice blue gift box, within which was a blue velour drawstring bag containing the earrings. The earrings look just as I expected. They are a ivory/white color and have a pearly sheen to them, which you can't really see in the example photo. (Pearls can have an irridescence look to them. ) I bought this set on Gold Box special for around $20, and they are more than worth it. The shape of each pearl i recieved is close to perfect, and there are just a few very tiny flaws (little "dents") in the surface that are so miniscule I had to look really close-up to even find them. The diameter of my pearls is 6.5 mm , which is almost exactly the diameter of the end of a standard pencil eraser. I have med-sized earlobes for a 5'2" person, and I think these pearls are proportioned nicely for my face - even are a tiny bit larger than I might have thought to buy in person. The posts are a generous length too, which is good becuase they will poke me in the head if I go to sleep and forget to take them off ! I wish i could have bought 3 sets (extras for gifts), but the particular sale only allowed one set per person...
Get more detail about 14k Yellow Gold 6.5-7mm Akoya Pearl Stud Earrings.


Price comparison shopping



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links