Thursday 12 August 2010

Shop For PearlsOnly Black 7-8mm AA Freshwater Pearl Earring Set-Sterling-Silver-Posts



Over All Rating Reviews :
These are very beautiful earings, I am so glad I got them. I usually wear the same earings everyday, but I decided I should have some different options. They are not jet black, they have a slight purple shine to them, but I like it. As for size, they are not too big that they would overpower your ear lobe (I have small to average size ears) but they are not so small that they would not be noticed. These were a perfect find for an amazing price.
Get more detail about PearlsOnly Black 7-8mm AA Freshwater Pearl Earring Set-Sterling-Silver-Posts.


Price comparison shopping



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links